Near the railway station, Britannia House in Lymington is to be recommended. Tobias, the owner, is a wonderful host, obliging, helpful and efficient..The breakfast room on a sunny morning is a delight. The owner has an overflow house across the road, but best to stay in the main building.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia House Hotel Lymington
- Britannia House Hotel
- Britannia House Lymington, New Forest National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Britannia House offers some of the finest New Forest accommodation with a superb town centre location. Only 2 mins. walking distance to the waterfront and High Street. All en-suite rooms are individually decorated to the highest standards. Prices are from £65.- single occupancy to £99.- for double occupancy. The guest lounge on the first floor provides magnificent views over Lymington harbour & the Isle-of-Wight. There is on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Britannia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.