This hotel was lovely and quiet. The views were good too. Middle of nowhere so no noisy heavy traffic. Staff were excellent and very helpful. Restaurant very good and food good value for money. Did not have breakfast due to work commitment but good times 6.30am - 10.30am
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Banbury Hotel
- Premier Inn Banbury Hotel Banbury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Banbury Premier Inn is comfortably positioned on a quiet B road in the middle of the Cotswolds. Close to Warwick, Stratford upon Avon (the birthplace of William Shakespeare), Royal Leamington Spa and Blenheim Palace, also easy access to Silverstone circuit only 16 miles away.Our Banbury Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, free parking and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Banbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.