Our second stay at Wycliffe when house hunting. Kate and Mike very welcoming. Clean, homely atmosphere. In the evening, it still being winter my wife and I elected to eat in rather than go out to a local restaurant. Mike cooked us up generous portions of good homely meals. Recommend the Wycliffe unhesitatingly. We'll stop there again, before our purchase... More
- Also Known As:
- Wycliffe Hotel Folkestone
- The Wycliffe Hotel Folkestone, Kent, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly,comfortable, family run hotel with own private off road car park. Situated in pleasant residential street, overlooking Trinity Gardens & picturesque Trinity church, yet close to town centre & all local amenities. Convenient for Channel Tunnel & Dover ferries.Children & pets are welcome.Evening meals can be provided by prior arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Wycliffe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.