Stayed here for one night booked at last minute as we decided to start our holiday a night early and would not have stayed longer. The walls are paper thin, we could hear every word of conversations in the next room. The door was ill fitting meaning a lot of sound and light from the corridor entered the room. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Travel And Holiday Hotel Scarborough
- Scarborough Travel And Holiday Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Based on the principal of Travel Accommodation, Price Per Room and Not Per Person. All 33 bedrooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities and remote controlled colour televisions. Family rooms can sleep up to five. Offering a Free off road car park, Funny Onions Bistro which serves breakfast and evening meals, Crosby's Bar and games room. Situated 10 min walk from the South Bay beach and town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.