The hotel has the elements to be rated much higher. So lets start with the good: The rooms are all refurbished and look nice (new bathroom, Tiling, beds etc) The bad: The radiator is making so much noice that you can't sleep in the room Hope they fix it soon as the hotel has lots of potential.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Stevenage Centre Hotel Stevenage
- Ibis Stevenage Centre Hotel
- Hotel Accor Stevenage Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IBIS Stevenage Centre (formerly the Hertford Park Hotel) has just been newly refurbished. All 98 bedrooms are fully air conditioned with luxury shower, zip & link kingsize beds, flatscreen TVs with freeview channels, Complementary WiFi. IBIS Stevenage is in the centre of Stevenage, 3 minute walk from the train station, served by the East Coast Main Line and 20 minutes from London Kings Cross St. Pancrass and 20 minutes from Cambridge. 0.5 km from the Leisure park with its multiplec cinemas, bowling alleys and other entertainments. A short drive takes you into the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside and Knebworth House and Luton and Stanstead airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Ibis Stevenage Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.