Walking into the hotel reminded me of a 1960 old peoples home with food quality very basic and small portions and of a very poor quality (cheapest of cheap)dinner in the evening was from 6 15/7 15 but restaurant was empty by 7 0 and the staff were setting breakfast tables around you which felt like they wanted U to... More
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel Llandudno
- Ambassador Hotel Llandudno, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A uniquely styled traditional, family run, independent hotel for individual people. The Hotel is renowned for comfort, service & friendliness, but with a commitment to standards & disciplines, with a belief that this has to be affordable.Relaxing lounges or one of Llandudno’s best stocked bars, the choice is yours at The Ambassador.Our Patisserie is open from 10.00am to 5.30pm daily, where you can relax with a pot of tea or coffee. Spoil yourself with a sandwich made on home-baked bread, peraps indulge in a cream cake or afternoon tea. Our Head Chef and his team provide interesting and varied menus in The Restaurant based on local produce. All bedrooms are equiped with tea/coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, multi channel flat screen Television and hairdryer.Strategically placed, exactly halfway between the bandstand and Pier. Getting about could not be easier - turn left from the front door and you are on the Promenade, turn right and ahead is the main shopping area of Mostyn Street, with many national and international stores.... it's so convenient!The Williams family is now in it’s third generation of caring for guests, many of whom have been returning for over 30 years. Why not join them! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ambassador Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.