Its a nice (though slightly expensive) hotel, just on the beach with lovely views. Staff was cooperative and caring specially Mr. Amarjeet, He arranged our trip to Baling at a very reasonable cost. Make sure you take a room with sea view as it was amazing, specially at Sunset and Sunrise time.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjung Bungah Beach Georgetown
- Hotel Tanjung Bungah Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Penang Tanjung Bungah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the uncomplicated comforts in any of our 220 welcoming guest rooms and suites, where you’ll find everything you need to feel at home; some have outstanding views of the Malacca Strait. Enjoy free bottled water daily and stay connected with free wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.