A brief walk from the main shopping street (Karl Johan) you'll find this tall hotel. Not amongst th cheapest, but it has the largest breakfast buffet I have ever seen. The staff is friendly, and if there's few guests you may request a room in one of the higher floors.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo Hotel Oslo
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo Hotel
- Radisson Oslo
- Oslo Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel is the largest hotel and the tallest building in Norway, featuring 673 rooms and suites. The hotel is conveniently located next to the central railway station, with easy airport access. Shopping and sightseeing is within walking distance. Guests enjoy complimentary access to the swimming pool on the 35th floor and Plaza Fitness on the 37th floor. Concierge service, valet parking and room service is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Rezidor, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.