I got a good deal (1200 NOK for 2 weekend nights) for a good double bed room, with noise from the street but the windows shielded most of it. Location couldn't be more centric. Clean and good standard. TV was flat and there was a cheap little water kettle with a few tea bags. Good breakfast. However, the bathroom was... More
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Oslo Hotel
- Park Inn By Radisson Oslo Hotel Oslo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Inn by Radisson Oslo is brilliantly situated in the heart of Norway’s beautiful waterfront capital. This stylish and comfortable hotel in Oslo is a short walk from the city's bustling main street Karl Johan. Surrounded by an exciting array of cafés, restaurants and world-class shopping, the hotel is also closely situated to popular attractions like the Opera House, the Royal Palace and Akershus Fortress. Offering 118 modern and inviting guest rooms, this city centre accommodation provides the perfect location both for business and leisure travellers. The hotel is conveniently located near public transportation such as the Airport Express Train, SAS Air Shuttle, the subway and trams. Park Inn by Radisson also offers free high-speed, wireless internet access throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Rezidor, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Oslo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.