We stayed in a 3-person private room. The staff was so helpful and nice right off the bat! We originally had had a 3rd person coming who'd cancelled last minute, and since the hostel had no other space left, the receptionist took off the charge of the 3rd bed in our room, without us even asking! It's a really friendly... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Ruthensteiner Hotel
- Hostel Ruthensteiner Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Vienna's original independent backpacker's hostel, Hostel Ruthensteiner is the perfect place to stay - with its friendly, international atmosphere in a smoke-free environment. * "One of a kind" and not "one of a chain", our fun hostel is run by family and good friends and is the ideal hostel for the individual traveller or small family groups. * Newly renovated, our early 1800's historical building is just a stone's throw from the Westbahnhof Train Station and equidistant between the City Center and lovely Palace Schoenbrunn. Here, weary travelers can rest their bodies and refresh their souls! * "Cleanliness & friendliness" is our motto, helping you feel at home is our passion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostel Ruthensteiner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.