Three of us stayed in the ensuite private apartment and it was fantastic! Hardwood floors throughout, small kitchen, private balcony, and very bright! This far exceeded our expectations, especially for the very reasonable price of 24 euros each. Apart from that, the staff are very friendly and the whole hostel has a bright, tidy atmosphere. I can't comment on the... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Ruthensteiner Hotel Vienna
- Hostel Ruthensteiner Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Vienna's original independent backpacker's hostel, Hostel Ruthensteiner is the perfect place to stay - with its friendly, international atmosphere in a smoke-free environment. * "One of a kind" and not "one of a chain", our fun hostel is run by family and good friends and is the ideal hostel for the individual traveller or small family groups. * Newly renovated, our early 1800's historical building is just a stone's throw from the Westbahnhof Train Station and equidistant between the City Center and lovely Palace Schoenbrunn. Here, weary travelers can rest their bodies and refresh their souls! * "Cleanliness & friendliness" is our motto, helping you feel at home is our passion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Ruthensteiner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.