Very nice Hotel. Clean. Rooms well equipped. The staff in the reception was very friendly. You can reach the center by walk in 30 min aprox. You may find supermarkets (close at 7 PM !!!) and Restaurants around. I recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Vienna City Hotel Vienna
- Holiday Inn Vienna City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Vienna
- Vienna Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Vienna visitor, because of its central location the Holiday Inn Vienna City is an ideal starting point to explore Vienna. The attractions of Vienna, such as the 'Ring', the State Opera House, the 'Karlskirche', the 'Musikverein', the popular 'Naschmarkt' and the 'Mariahilferstrasse' are only a short walk away from the hotel - the Schoenbrunn Palace, the 'Hofburg' and the Vienna International Centre can comfortably be reached with the underground nearby. All hotel rooms are equipped with High Speed Internet access, in public areas such as the bar, the lobby and the restaurant Wirless Lan is installed. Recreation is offered in the hotel owned steam bath and during the summer months in our romantic garden. In our conference rooms we ensure the smooth operation for your event for up to 50 people. Dear Vienna visitor, we would be delighted to welcome you at our hotel during your stay in Vienna. Yours sincerely, Holiday Inn Vienna City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Vienna City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.