It was suggested to us by a friend (who lives in Vienna) to stay in the 7th District during our brief stay here in early January this year. The entrance to Hotel Fuerst Metternich is deceptive, as we mistook the sign for an American Bar (which actually is on the lower level of the Hotel's premises). The room we stayed... More
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Description: Art Nouveau, Tradition & FlairThe Hotel Fürst Metternich offers its guests the unique flair of Vienna at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century. The Art Nouveau building was built in 1897 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. A special highlight is the preferred downtown location in a quiet side street of the shopping boulevard „Mariahilfer Straße“.Perfect for exploring the pulsating city of Vienna, for museum visits, and for shopping sprees:• traditional boutique hotel in immediate vicinity of the “Mariahilfer Straße” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.