The hotel is really only 5 minutes from the underground station KettenBruckenGasse and was very easy to reach from airport. The personnel very efficient and polite, the lady from the reception let us to choose the floor and we had an early check in (at 10.00). The room was relatively small, with very simple but very functional furniture, the space... More
- Also Known As:
- Kolpinghaus Wien-Zentral Hotel
- Kolpinghaus Wien-Zentral Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kolping Wien Zentral is already on this location since 1851, a big part of our house was built completly new in 2007, the new house is wheelchair accessible. Our central location makes it easy to reach all the sights in the inner-city by walking. Nevertheless the rooms are quiet, because our house is located at a small sidestreet and the rooms look down on our patio. We offer 60 double rooms "superior" category - as well as 9 double wheelchair accessible doublerooms superior category.All superior rooms are modern furnished with shower/toilet, SAT-TV, telefone, roomsafe and hairdryer. The "superior"-rooms have a free internet-access, you can borrow the LAN-cable at reception desk (with a small deposit).The 24 double rooms "standard" category (in the older part of our house - named house 2) are practial, have shower and toilet as well as telephone, radio and TV, safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Budget Places, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Kolpinghaus Wien-Zentral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.