I stayed at the hotel for one night on a business trip last week. The room in the historic building was freshly renovated and provided a cosy atmosphere. The check in/out staff as well as the breakfast waiters were extremely friendly. The entire estate is very charming. The bar was only partially refurbished but I didn't bother as the cake... More
- Also Known As:
- Schloss Leopoldskron Hotel
- Schloss Leopoldskron Hotel Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 55 rooms, 12 suites, and three townhouses, the historic palace of Schloss Leopoldskron, birthplace of the Salzburg Festival and a location for the filming of “The Sound of Music”, is an exclusive and discreet hideaway just minutes from the center of Salzburg. Built in 1736, and surrounded by 17 acres of manicured grounds, the palace is nestled by a small, idyllic lake, and features majestic views over the mountains and the Hohensalzburg Fortress. The hotel features a small café, fitness center, and over 1000m2 of spectacular function space, which is also used for international strategic convening conducted by the Salzburg Global Seminar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hotel Schloss Leopoldskron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.