Superb location. Very clean two bedroom apartment with all of the facilities needed for self-catering. Very close to pubs and restaurants, as well as supermarket. Also 15% off at Pizza Express next door. Very friendly people at nearby pubs - eg Paphinia - no relation. Bed a bit hard for me but the only disappointment. Best is the view. you... More
- Also Known As:
- Paphinia Sea View Apartments Hotel
- Paphinia Sea View Apartments Hotel Paphos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paphinia SeaView Apartments. Located right on the waterfront and commanding superb views of Paphos Harbour and Castle, Paphinia SeaView’s central position can only be described as exceptional. Taking full advantage of this super location all these spacious apartments have now been totally renovated to a very high specification (four star hotel standard). Superior Deluxe Apartments. Twenty seven units directly overlooking the sea and Paphos harbour. There are large two-bedroom, one-bedroom and studios available. The specification for our superior deluxe apartments is as follows:- Spacious apartments with large private glass-fronted balconies directly overlooking Paphos harbour and sea. Granite-type flooring throughout, acoustic double glazing, air-conditioning in every room, luxury bathrooms using the same granite tiles as well as fully equipped kitchens with granite worktops, microwave ovens, large hobs, washing machines, separate tumble dryers as well as a large fridge/freezer and a large electric cooker, iron and ironing board. Flat on the wall colour TV with satellite channels (Euronews, BBC1, BBC2, ITV, Sky News, Movies, CNN, Bloomberg, Eurosport). Power shower, flat on the wall hair-dryer and see-through scales in the bathroom. Sizes in square meters. Two-bedroom apartment 80 sq. mts. One-bedroom apartment 60 sq mts. Studios 42 sq. mts. In square feet. 850sq. ft, 650 sq. ft, 450 sq.ft. Superior Apartments. Twelve large two-bedroom apartments with sea views. The specification for our superior apartments is as follows:-Spacious apartments with large glass-fronted private balconies and sea views. Granite-type flooring throughout, acoustic double glazing, air-conditioning in every room, luxury bathrooms using the same granite tiles as well as fully equipped kitchens with granite worktops, microwave ovens, washing machines, separate tumble dryers, large hobs as well as a large fridge/freezer.Large studios and one bedroom flats are also available. This very central position means that you are only a few minutes walk from the Harbour, Castle, Mosaics and the local Beach which flies the European Union Blue Flag. Most of the smartest shops, pubs and restaurants are very close by. The best beaches, golf courses and the airport are just 10-15 minutes drive from the apartments. The best diving school is on site. Maximum sleeping accommodation per flat is six. An extra cot can also be made available. The apartments are cleaned five times a week and linen/towels are changed twice a week.For the moment the swimming pool is not available but the Kato Paphos European Union Blue Flag Beach is just a two to three minute walk from the apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Paphinia Sea View Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.