Nicosia isn't really a tourist hotspot, but the Hotel is perfectly adequate. Slightly dated, and a little noisy for the rooms that overlook the front where the bus station and car park are. But has lots of amenities and in a good location. Rooftop bar has a great view across the city.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Nicosia City Centre Hotel Nicosia
- Holiday Inn Nicosia City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Nicosia
- Nicosia Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Nicosia City Centre hotel is located in the heart of Nicosia. Its excellent location is ideal for both business and leisure stays.The hotel is only 5 min. walking distance from the shopping area, the commercial area and historical sites of Nicosia. The hotel is fully air conditioned. All (140 Superior, Executive, non-smoking rooms) are equipped with wireless high speed internet accessAll Conference and Meeting roomsin this ideal Central Nicosia location are suitable for professional and social gatherings. The Holiday Inn Nicosia City Centre features various dining options. Italian, Japanese and International. Seasonal operated Restaurant and Bar on the roof garden. A fully equipped health and leisure center is available with gym, an indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and Roman baths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Nicosia City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.