The hotel was OK, but actually I expected more from a place called Carlton . Good service, but the room (triple one) was a little bit dingy and dated. The bathroom was small. The bed was uncomfortable. Poor neighborhood (near the central railway station, don't go around at night). Definitely a disappointment.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel Luxembourg City
- Hotel Carlton Luxembourg/Luxembourg City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlton hotel is pleased to meet you for business and tourist trips. The hotel was renovated in 2002 Nearby the railway station and the airport shuttle, some steps away from public parking and commercial center.All our rooms have been completely renovated in the year 2002 and 2006 and offer:- individual decoration- ISDN phone- satellite -TV- free & unlimited Internet access (ADSL)- oak-wood floors- enhanced sound protection ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.