I have spent a lot of time in this hotel during my business trips to Luxembourg and it there is almost nothing to complaint about (some parking lots, or at least better price for parking would be nice), all time the service was excellent. Very much I enjoyed wellness in the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel
- Melia Luxembourg Luxembourg City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Luxembourg City, Melia Luxembourg is a new 4-star Melia Hotels International property located at the centre of the triangle-shaped Place de l'Europe, on the Kirchberg plateau. Directly opposite the Luxemburg Congress Center and in close proximity to several EU institutions, the hotel is within easy walking distance from the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, the Court of Auditors of the European Communities, the Secretariat-General of the European Parliament, the European Investment Bank, the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union and a number of offices of the European Commission. Designed by renowned international architect Jim Clemens and completed in 2009, Melia Luxembourg is a gem of contemporary architecture within the Luxembourg City skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Melia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Melia Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.