Fosshotel overlooks the harbour and a good place to stay as views are amazing if you get a sea view like we did.breafast is typical continental food but never the less very nice.hotel staff very friendly and always willing to help and woild definately stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.