Good location, right next to harbour, president's palace and many other major attractions. Walking distance from city centre. Hotel was full of international guests, which I guess is normal over there because other side of the street is big congress centre. Friendly frontdesk, in Helsinkin standards reasonably priced parking(some outside and then they have garage) and classy food in their... More
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Grand Marina Helsinki
- Scandic Grand Marina Hotel Helsinki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Brick-faced Hotel housed in restored 6-story warehouse dating from 1912. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Scandic Grand Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.