This hotel was very basic, rooms clean, and comfortable beds. Basic bathroom too, and there was a hair dryer, but no power point within usable distance of a mirror!! Nice bar downstairs, very convivial, AND an espresso machine which did produce okay coffee. Set menu for dinner - food very average, but edible. Free wifi in rooms
- Also Known As:
- Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi Hotel Inari
- Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional family-run hotel in Inari Sami village. Beautiful location by Juutua River. Standard rooms in Traditional Hotel and superior rooms with own saunas in new River Hotel. A very good restaurant with a view and programs arranged in all seasons for visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.