Unbeatable location. Clean rooms (had a three bed room with private bathroom). The hostel reception/bar/lounge is the best thing about the place. Great atmosphere in evening for young backpackers (at 40yrs, I felt out of place being double the average age). On the minus side: the rooms are tiny. Like Japanese tiny. The toilet/shower was the same size as a... More
- Also Known As:
- Danhostel Copenhagen Downtown Hotel
- Danhostel Copenhagen Downtown Hotel Copenhagen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the international city atmosphere at Copenhagen Downtown. Copenhagen Downtown is only a 2 minute walk from Central Station, the Tivoli Gardens and the city centre. A cozy atmosphere, living art and a vibrant cultural life make Copenhagen Downtown unique. It is a hotspot for different nationalities, expressions and life stories where performing artists as well as Copenhageners and visitors from all over the world come together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Danhostel CopenHagen Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.