We just stayed here last night in a private double room, which wasn't bad but not worth the price. It is centrally located and nice staff but that's about it. The bunk beds we got were horrible, we barely fit in the room with our bags on, random people can come up to the rooms from the bar and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Danhostel Copenhagen Downtown Hotel Copenhagen
- Danhostel Copenhagen Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the international city atmosphere at Copenhagen Downtown. Copenhagen Downtown is only a 2 minute walk from Central Station, the Tivoli Gardens and the city centre. A cozy atmosphere, living art and a vibrant cultural life make Copenhagen Downtown unique. It is a hotspot for different nationalities, expressions and life stories where performing artists as well as Copenhageners and visitors from all over the world come together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, T4B, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HostelBookers so you can book your Copenhagen Downtown Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.