We stayed 5 nights in this very well situated hotel from 6/10/13 to 10/10/13 inclusive. All guests (and cats) were fed at breakfast time.Our host and hostess were very hospitable and understanding-particularly the morning I managed to nearly flood the apartment.Don't ask! Our host is a philosopher and I should probably have taken more advantage in that regard.Kitchenette a very... More
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Vecchio Rethymnon
- Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence Rethymnon, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence is a small, romantic and beautifully furnished Hotel in Rethymno, Crete. Located exactly in the heart of the old town of Rethymno, Palazzo Vecchio was built in 15th century in the days of the Venetians. In the neighboring,you can find a plethora of restaurants, cafe, shops & various points of interest, in easy walking distance. Palazzo Vecchio is one of the oldest mansions of Rethymno, located at the ‘edge’ of the old town of Rethymno, below the Venetian Fortress “Fortezza”, 50 meters from the Mediterranean Sea at a short distance from the Venetian fortress “Fortezza” and close to the impressive building dated from the Ottomans time. The hotel consists of 23 rooms and has been restored with skill, taste and respect to its history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.