had the pleasure of staying 5n on a business trip. had a duplex room with seaview from balcony. very friendly staff. eating breakfast in the garden was very pleasant and the selection was good. internet worked fine and shower was warm. located off the harbourside in a quiet pocket. i'm sure would return if returning to Chania.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Chania, Crete