had 10 days at mare apts rooms spacious if a bit tired but cleaned thoroughly every day kettle in kitchenette , well handy. the food was very good only one day that nothing appealed to us.the soup was never warm enough but George was more than happy to heat it up for us no problem. we were provided with a... More
- Also Known As:
- Mare Apartments Agios Nikolaos
- Mare Hotel Apartments Crete/Agios Nikolaos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mare Olympus Apartments in Aghios Nikolaos CreteMare Olympus Apartments is an exquisite combination for those questing for tasting the core of the vivid nightlife of the cosmopolitan city of Agios Nikolas as well as the quietness of a blue flag fully organized beach! Being situated in one of the oldest and quieter neighborhoods and next to Kitroplatia beach, our guests may choose to walk around the tiled little streets of the shopping district and it numerous stores or swim in the pebble beach whose waters are so clearly transparent that urchins are visible on the rocks. Just at the other side of the cove, at the end of a tiled ally full of romantic restaurants and cafes, lovers of walking may find a newly created foot path by the sea leading them finally to the organized yacht marina. The property is blessed with extraordinary views of wild Cretan mountains, the Chaene Gorge and the endless blue of the sea that like a carpet extends itself till the eye can see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mare Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.