Placed on a noisy boulevard seemingly remote, the location of the hotel is actually very good with respect to the Acropolis and the Temple of Zeus, although there is no direct view over them from the hotel windows. Very friendly staff, homy feeling and baroque decoration, rooms with comfortable furniture, not very spacious though. Good wifi and breakfast, no restaurant... More
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.