In this trip we stayed at this hotel right in the center of Athens. 5 minutes from the metro station and right in the heart of the shopping center. 10 minutes (walking distance) from Plaka area and really convenient location. The room was white and really clean-compliments to the maid. Quiet, convenient, clean, lovely people at the reception and breakfast...nothing... More
- Also Known As:
- Athens Diamond Plus Hotel Athens
- Athens Diamond Plus Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Athens Diamond Plus is a stylistic boutique hotel in Plaka, the old town of Athens that opened its doors in May 2011. The theme of Athens Diamond Plus is white opulence with bold golden strokes. The style is eclectic and neo-romantic with details inspired by ancient Greece. Athens Diamond Hotel is designed to offer to its guests a unique experience of relaxation and reverie in an inspiring environment of beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Athens Diamond Plus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.