It was a nice refuge from the late night streets of Porto, when I finally found my little hotel. Well appointed with all facilities needed for a short stay. The reception staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast basic but was there to start the day.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For people who love art. For people who appreciate port wine and know how to enjoy it with the necessary calm. For these people we have opened the Eurostars Das Artes.The Eurostars Das Artes has a total of 89 modern, spacious rooms, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi connections, writing desk, air conditioning, mini-bar and satellite TV. The hotel also has 4 single rooms and 3 junior suites with king-size beds and generous extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Eurostars Das Artes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.