Just stayed at Hotel Aliados for a business trip, and it was an experience I do not wish on anybody. The room was basic to the extreme (bed with extremely hard mattress, a very narrow desk, two tiny night tables, TV, and a closet with a non-functional door). The bathroom was so small it was impossible to use the toilet... More
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dos Aliados Porto
- Residencial Dos Aliados Hotel Porto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 2 suites with private bathroom and 41 bright rooms, comfortable and airy with wooden floors, 19 of which have a private balcony with a panoramic view of the city, including a view of Avenida dos Aliados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Aliados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.