If these are the things you are looking for in a hotel in Porto then you should stay here. My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights from 06 April 2014 booked directly through the hotel website . We booked on a room plus breakfast basis - this is certainly the most cost effective accommodation if you plan to... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Porto Palacio Das Cardosas Hotel Porto
- Intercontinental Porto Palacio Das Cardosas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORICAL PALACE AT THE HEART OF THE CITY CENTRE. Located in the heart of the Historical Centre, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO, the InterContinental Porto - Palacio das Cardosas is the result of a careful renovation of a palace dated from the end of the 18th century. The Hotel is located in Oporto’s main city square, the Praça da Liberdade,within walking distance from all the major cultural highlights,trendy shops, bars and restaurants. The Hotel comprises 105 spacious rooms and suites, the Astoria Restaurant, Cardosas Bar, meeting and banqueting rooms, as well as a Wellness Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Porto Palacio das Cardosas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.