Nice, funny old place right in the heart of Funchal, close to independent shops and restaurants. Best of all, close to the bus stops that took us up into the mountains for the most amazing walks along the famous levadas! Colombo is quirky, cheap, international, no unnecessary mod-cons.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Colombo Funchal
- Residencial Colombo Madeira/Funchal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residencial Colombo – Modern Accommodation in the Historic Center of Funchal – Capital of MadeiraLocated on the Rua da Carreira in the heart of the city’s historic and business district, next to parks, shopping areas, bus stops and 10 minute walk from Marina, Residencial Colombo B&B offers an easy access to main tourist attractions of the island.Residencial Colombo is a guesthouse with a long tradition in Madeira’s well-known hospitality. Composed of 3 buildings, Residencial Colombo has at its disposal 60 rooms with private bathroom, 16 rooms are equipped with kitchenette and fridge. Among the services:- continental breakfast included- wireless Internet access in public areas- computer connected to the Internet in the reception area- laundry- daily cleaning- car rental and booking of leisure activities at the reception desk- permanent 24 h a day reception ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Residencial Colombo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.