This is one of the most unique places i have ever stayed at. 16th century home complete with marble / stone staircases, antique furniture, huge library (with passageway to the chapel !). Large outdoor swimming pool and gardens overlooking a forested valley. Gorgeous part of the world ! Lots of historical builldings in the area (the Moorish Castle, Pena Palace... More
- Also Known As:
- Quinta De Sao Thiago Hotel
- Quinta De Sao Thiago Hotel Sintra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quinta de Sao Thiago is a private house and gardens in a very quiet environment on Sintra hills. The family who owns it, and specially Mrs. Braddell, are happy to welcome guests who are invited to enjoy the place as if they were in there own house. On the grounds, a large and sunny swimming pool invite to swim and relax. Nearby there are sand beaches, golf courses and ancient palaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Quinta de Sao Thiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.