I have to say I was disappointed in this hotel, it needs some money spent on it to bring it back to life, although the room was clean, everything is old and worn out. Even the staff looked tired. The breakfast was marginal, it lacked imagination, and could of had a better selection. It is quiet a long distance from... More
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Sao Pedro Hotel
- Residencial Sao Pedro Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the main zones of Lisbon, it is an ideal hotel for a family vacation, business trips and leisureRenovated on 2012 ,the Hotel offers the guests a welcoming environment. The reception is open 24 hours, and here you will find people willing to help you visit all the interesting parts of the city of Lisbon.The hotel offers free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel and help on car rental service. We have a luggage room where you can leave your bags if you have late flight home.We also have free maps of the city of Lisbon for your street navigation.The hotel is located in the centre of Lisbon. This whole area is commercial and has many shops, boutiques , supermarket and restaurants of all kinds.The hotel distance 4.5km from Lisbon Internacional Airport. The subway station Arroios is only 5 minutes walk and is only 4 stations (5mnts) to the historic city center : Rossio. From here you can visit the Castle of S. Jorge (2.5 km / where you have a stunning view of the city), Alfama (2.5 km / with its typical restaurants), Botanical Gardens (2 km), Shopping Saldanha (1 km), Shopping Amoreiras (3km) Bairro Alto (2km), Hard Rock Café (3km), Nations Park (6 km).The Hotel has Singles, doubles and triples rooms. All rooms are provided whit private bathroom, telephone and flat screen TV, where you can access to a many international channels.We are very dedicated to creating a clean and safe environment at the hotel for our guests.In our spacious and pleasant breakfast room, guests can enjoy a nice breakfast between 7:00 to 10:00h.In our spacious lounge room, guests can watch sports on TV and have a drink at the bar, open all day for drinks, sandwiches and pizzas.CANCELATION POLICY:Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival.Late cancellation or NOSHOW, we will charge the first night.Taxi / Car:You just need to ask the driver to take to Largo D. Estefania, very close to the Rua Pascoal de Melo and we are at number 130.By Subway:Arrivr at Arroios station(green line) or Saldanha station (yellow or red line ) and the Hotel is about 5 minuteswalking.Portela Airport:You can reach the hotel by Subway (Red Line / Airport-Saldanha), or by taxi or by bus (Aero-bus). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sao Pedro Lisbon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.