I very much agree with previous review. We paid £34 (around 40Euros) per night for double room in convenient location. Hotel was clean, rooms were comfortable and had the necessary basic facilities. Serviced daily. We slept well and the bathroom was fine. It's a noisy location - about 100m from a major road between old town and the airport but... More
- Also Known As:
- Residencia Avenida Park Hotel
- Residencia Avenida Park Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avenida Park features air-conditioned rooms and buffet breakfast including coffee, juices and jams in a sunny breakfast room. The hotel is 170 yards from Parque Metro Station. All rooms are simply furnished and feature large windows, some of which feature panoramic views of Parque Eduardo VII. Each soundproof room has air conditioning and satellite TV. Avenida Park's multilingual staff can arrange car rentals and tours to nearby attractions. In-room dining can also be organized. Avenida is a 10 minute walk from Marques de Pombal Square and its trendy shops. Lisbon Airport is a 15 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Avenida Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.