There is nothing VIP or Executive about this hotel! Shower was a dribble and constantly went from scalding hot to freezing cold. Beds were very hard and extremely uncomfortable, like sleeping on concrete. Woke up with hip pain during the night. Rooms are very dark with no essentials and tv was like something out of the dark ages. Breakfast is... More
- Also Known As:
- Vip Executive Arts Lisbon
- Vip Executive Arts Hotel Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel VIP Executive Arts is a modern 4 star hotel with 300 rooms (including 11 suites), which combines design, hospitality and a good quality service, in order to meet its guests needs of comfort and wellbeing. Featuring eight meeting rooms and a modern auditorium, the Hotel also offers a full range of restaurants and parking for over 500 cars. Hotel VIP Executive Arts is situated in the Parque das Nações quater, the new business centre of Lisbon. In a dynamic and modern urban centre, you can find, within walking distance of the hotel, the Congress Centre of Lisbon (FIL), a vast network of recreational services, as well as privileged access to Lisbon International Airport and an extensive transport network. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your VIP Executive Arts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.