We were EXTREMELY UNHAPPY with our stay. The hotel is not what we expected at all. The rooms were very small, dark and musty. We feel deceived by the management because the photos of the rooms are much nicer and make the rooms appear bigger than the rooms actually are. The bathroom is TINY and SMELLED like wet rotten sewage.... More
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dom Sancho i Hotel Lisbon
- Residencial Dom Sancho i Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Dom Sancho I is located on the tree-lined Avenida Da Liberdade, close to Lisbon’s shopping and entertainment districts. It offers comfortable rooms with dark wood furnishings and wooden floors.Each room is equipped with air conditioning and a work desk. All rooms at the Dom Sancho are fitted with flat-screen TVs.A varied buffet breakfast is served each morning. Dom Sancho Hotel provides a 24-hour front desk and a car rental service. Laundry and ironing services are also available.The hotel is close to the historic Parque Eduardo VII, and is less than 20-minutes by car to Portela Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hotel Dom Sancho I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.