The rooms are basic but very clean. The ones that have a window on the Praça da Alegria have a nice view, but are a bit noisy because of traffic. It rained a lot and litres of water were flowing down from the balcony on top of ours, to ours, which made quite a lot of noise. Rainwater evacuation could... More
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Alegria Hotel
- Residencial Alegria Hotel Lisbon
- Residencial Alegria Turcifal
- Residencial Alegria Hotel Turcifal
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Residencial Alegria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.