This hotel was so modern and was in the perfect location. We had an interior garden room which was great. Very spacious and modern for a european hotel. The metro is a 5 minute walk and there are plenty of restaurants in the area. The morning breakfast was definitely worth the price and had everything you could want (eggs, bacon,... More
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere, Escapio, getaroom.com, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.