The front desk staff is either friendly, or some of them are not pleasant at all. Also the bar connected, the bartender is the slowest and worst I've ever dealt with. As far as the room it's clean and nice, although the rooms on the fourth floor felt like an institution. The only amazing thing was the internet, it was... More
- Also Known As:
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Hotel Lisbon
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa are located in the most central quarter of Lisbon, Baixa, between the cosmopolitan Rua Augusta, the most popular pedestrian street of downtown Lisbon and Chiado quarter.Lisbon Short Stay was designed with the objective of creating the feel of an art gallery whilst incorporating the ambience of being at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.