Great location and surprisingly quiet for how central it is. Really good vibe about the place. Friendly staff, nice decoration, delicious breakfast. I didn't use the self service tea/coffee facilities, but appreciated being offered to do so. Highly recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse Hotel Lisbon
- Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse is in the heart of Lisbon, right between the commercial area of the Baixa neighbourhood and the restaurants and bars area of Bairro Alto neighbourhood. From the Ribeira-Tejo you can reach all beautiful things to worth seeing and visiting in Lisbon because the Cais do Sodre interface station (train, metro, tram and bus/airport shuttle) is only a 2 minute walk from the Guesthouse. Lisbon’s famous market, the Mercado Ribeira is just under your bedroom double-glass windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.