We had an amazing stay in the Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse with our family. We had two family rooms, which were absolutely great, with very good beds, lovely wooden floors, high ceilings, very good isolation in terms of street noise and lots of space. The staff is really friendly and make you all feel at home. We absolutely loved the... More
- Also Known As:
- Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse Hotel Lisbon
- Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse is in the heart of Lisbon, right between the commercial area of the Baixa neighbourhood and the restaurants and bars area of Bairro Alto neighbourhood. From the Ribeira-Tejo you can reach all beautiful things to worth seeing and visiting in Lisbon because the Cais do Sodre interface station (train, metro, tram and bus/airport shuttle) is only a 2 minute walk from the Guesthouse. Lisbon’s famous market, the Mercado Ribeira is just under your bedroom double-glass windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.