We went as a group and had most of the block. The apartments are a good size, well furnished and clean. Also very good value. The location is very good as it's near the metro and walking distance to barro alto and other good areas for bars. Even though I went in a group, I'd be happy to go back... More
- Also Known As:
- Portugal Ways Conde Barao Apartments Hotel Lisbon
- Portugal Ways Conde Barao Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Barao Apartments stand just next to Tagus River. From here you may stroll until Lisbon famous Praça do Comercio or feel just like a "Lisboeta" by getting on tram 25 that stops at our doorstep. We are sure you will be delighted with the old alleyways and cobbled streets during your stroll until Bairro Alto and Chiado. Conde Barao Apartments are right in the middle of "Santos Design District," an area that contributes greatly to an authentic city; a place that looks more like a village when the bells ring and when you see the puzzle of colourful clothes hanging on the clotheslines covering part of the tiled facades of the typical Lisbon buildings. The building was opened to the public in October 2008 after a major refurbishment. It has a large wood staircase and lift. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Portugal Ways Conde Barao Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.