We stayed here for 7 days in September, the apt itself was clean, very nice, adequate for the price. Only few complaints, we couldn't figure out how to use the stove, no instructions for it, also the shower has a small lip and fills quickly so have to sower quickly or shut off water midway to let drain before continuing.... More
- Also Known As:
- Portugal Ways Santos Apartments Hotel
- Portugal Ways Santos Apartments Hotel Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santos Apartments rest in the famous "Design District." They are superbly located in a wonderful neighbourhood within an old historical district of central Lisbon, with its unique charm, old alleyways and cobbled streets. The apartments are 300 meters from the National Museum of Ancient Art, 20 minutes on foot to Lisbon downtown (6 stops by tram or bus), 40 meters from tram and bus stops, 5 minutes walk to the riverfront. The apartments are located in a secondary road with little traffic so you can enjoy a quiet sleep. Santos is known for its multi-personality environments where you can enjoy a quiet day at the park, enjoy a nice meal by the river or dance all night in one of the many bars and clubs. The building was opened to the public in April 2008 after a major refurbishment. It has narrow stairs and no lift. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Portugal Ways Santos Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.