Just spent a week in the hotel in June. Lovely hotel in prime location, attentive multi-linugual staff and lovely food with lots of selection. Hotel is only only let down by lack of Free Wi-Fi, which is probably good news for the local bars and restaurants which offer this service. Overall though, hotel offers excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Olhos d???Agua in the Algarve. 4-storey building standing on a cliff. 15 minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 km from Albufeira. 500 m from various shops. 35 km from the airport. 500 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Stentorian NV and Expedia so you can book your Riu Palace Algarve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira
- Riu Palace Algarve Hotel
- Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira, Portugal