It may be 800 years old but I still received WIFI in my room. Looking out of your bedroom window across the garden to a tower which, once you climb it, allows you to see as far as Spain. Staff were very accommodating and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada De Estremoz - Rainha Santa Isabel Hotel
- Pousada De Estremoz - Rainha Santa Isabel Hotel Estremoz
- Pousada De Estremoz
- Pousada De Hotel Estremoz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a castle originally built for the queen in the 13th century, this luxury hotel features antique furniture and art. Guests can enjoy gourmet food and wine in the castle’s grand dining hall. The rooms in Pousada de Estremoz have a classic look, several still maintaining characteristics of the 18th century. Guests can enjoy a swim in the Pousada’s large pool, or take a stroll in the private palace gardens with clear views of city of Estremoz and the vast Alentejo plain. The restaurant serves upscale cuisine that combines traditional Portuguese cooking with contemporary elements. Guests of the Pousada can also explore Estremoz on foot and visit its weekly market on Saturday mornings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Pousada de Estremoz - Rainha Santa Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.