Very expensive for what it offers. The room we were charged 100 €, resembled a prison cell nicely decorated.We cancel the 'room' losing the deposit unfairly having done many hours traveling to a false paradise.The restaurant is quite good, but could keep its prices at a better level ...
- Also Known As:
- Kyrimai Hotel Gerolimenas
- Kyrimai Hotel
- Kyrimai Hotel Peloponnese
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mani, in the southern Peloponnese, is one of the most unique regions in Greece known for its wild, rugged beauty, the customs of its people and its heritage. The Kyrimai Hotel represents an exquisite renovation of the old trade centre of Mani built in 1870. The result is an awesome rendering of period architecture, complete with a complex of stairways, arches and inner courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kyrimai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.