I agree that following small signs from Anseremme (head for the river and continue south) is the best way to maintain married life and sanity after a long drive. The hotel is comfortable, the beds are great, the welcome is warm and the food in the restaurant tastey with the scampi and duck to die for. On the minus side... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Dinant Castel De Pont a Lesse Hotel Dinant
- Best Western Dinant Castel De Pont a Lesse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 91 rooms including 2 rooms with accessible facilities for guests with limited mobility. This manor style hotel, dating from 1810, has just been completely renovated. Boasting a leafy and secluded location in the heart of Ardennes, just 10 kilometres fromthe centre of the city, the hotel offers a restaurant, nine meeting rooms and a heated indoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN Dinant Castel De Pont A Lesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.