On an extension to a Viking River cruise in Holland, we stayed 2 nights in this beautiful castle by the North Sea. The murals on the ceiling and the crystal chandelier are only part of this beautiful Hotel. The Rolling Stones performed there in 1964 and Bon Jovi performed there in 2010. The breakfast buffet was incredible and comes with... More
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Kurhaus The Hague
- Hotel Steigenberger Kurhaus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History, tradition, luxury and excellent personal service form the perfect combination for a stay at the Steigenberger Kurhaus Hotel. This luxury five-star hotel located directly on the North Sea is the ideal place to enjoy Scheveningen, the sea, the beach and the 'Royal' city of The Hague. The Steigenberger Kurhaus Hotel offers a selection of 253 elegant accomodations. On entering this former bathhouse, you immediately find yourself in a charming oasis of soothing shades of colour and spacious hallways with sparkling full-sized mirrors. The natural warm colours exude an inviting atmosphere. The magnificent Kurzaal is the showpiece of the Steigenberger Kurhaus Hotel and evokes nostalgic images of a glogious past. Enjoy a decadent breakfast, relaxing lunch, extensive high tea, delicious Sunday brunch or romantic dinner for two beneath the famous glass Kurhaus Dome. The Steigenberger Kurhaus Hotel is one of the most experienced conference hotels in The Hague and boasts an impressive portfolio of clients. Whatever your event, the Kurhaus can make it happen! The usage of the WLAN is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, HotelsNL, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Steigenberger Kurhaus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.