Good for one weekend to enjoy the food and drinks. The complete family has something to do. Cinema, swimming, bowling, bars, ... I Wouldn't stay longer then 2 days because at that time you will have done everything you can do at the hotel. The village is also worth visisting for half a day.
- Also Known As:
- Preston Palace Almelo Hotel Almelo
- Preston Palace Almelo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you have been to Preston Palace, your only concern is when to return. A stay in this All-inclusive hotel and entertainment centre is a unique experience in every way. One price for a package deal which gives you unlimited access to gaming facilities, the subtropical swimming and sauna paradise, evening entertainment and includes food and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsNL and Priceline so you can book your Preston Palace Almelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.