Big super-hostel, lots of (noisy) school/sports groups. GOOD: - Fine breakfast - Helpful Staff - Bike storage (of sorts) - Lamp and socket next to each bed BAD: - Pricey - 140 EUROS for 4 nights in a dorm! - Shower dirty, rarely cleaned - push button for 24 seconds of water of varying temperature! - Very slow wifi (and... More
- Also Known As:
- Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg Hotel
- Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is located to the east of the city centre in a quiet, typical Amsterdam neighbourhood. Amsterdam's historic centre is less than 15 minutes away by bike or tram. Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg has its own cafe-restaurant and shares the premises with a number of interesting neighbours, which means that there's always plenty to do, if you stay here. For instance, Stayokay guests don't even have to leave the building to enjoy a movie or theatrical performance, which will also regularly play host to all sorts of special activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.